• Lukas Gehrke
    June 14, 2017 at 8:54 am #577

Hello, this is Lukas from Germany, Leipzig!

I want to buy an Evasion frame (formerly known as ‘Evasion’), rohloff it and then go through all of Europe with it.

I am 190 cm and my legs are quite long. What size do you recommend? Will there be an XL Evasion?

Cheers

Dan @hobocross
    June 19, 2017 at 10:15 pm #699

Hey Lukas- fellow long-legged guy here but I’m quite a bit shorter and riding a XM size. I bet that standover height wouldn’t be a problem on the Large but you might want to measure your public bone height to be sure. Other than that, maybe you can measure the stack and reach of a bike that fits you well so you can see what adjustments you might need to make with stem or handlebars.

Alex Webb
    June 23, 2017 at 1:30 pm #749

I’m not sure if this is helpful but I’m the same height with similarly long legs. I ride a L Dreamer with 19.5 cm between the top of the seat post clamp and the top of my saddle.

Mark
    June 23, 2017 at 3:36 pm #750

Get the largest size they make. I am exactly 6′ tall (183cm) and the large fits me really well. If your legs are a few cm longer you’d still be fine, but probably just need a longer stem.

Lukas Gehrke
    July 6, 2017 at 8:13 am #800

Thank you all for your replies, I want to get one then as soon as they restock!
    @Dan your article on bikecounterculture.com is very helpful aswell, I´ll give the Jones Loop H-Bars a try as well

leodavut
    July 14, 2018 at 12:26 am #4651

Lukas, what Rohloff are you running? i dont know whether to get the rohloff for disc brake frames or the standard rohloff but get the paragon rohloff drop outs. please help!

Rory
    May 1, 2019 at 1:03 pm #6225

Hey Lukas

Did you order the frame and how much was the grand total with tax ?.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.