UNISEX STANRAY PANTALONES
From the StanRay USA Website:
The original painter pant style from Stan Ray. Back in 1972, Earl Beard started manufacturing painter pants and carpenter pants for Brooklyn overall company in a small sewing shop in the heart of Texas, USA. The silhouette, construction details, machines and manufacturing method remain the same as back then.
Available here in Vintage Natural Forest Camo & Indigo Denim.
- Relaxed fit, straight leg
- 17" leg opening
- Zip fly
- Triple chain stitched flat felled seams
- Side pockets with additional coin pocket
- Bar-tacked stress points
- Hammer loop detail and leg utility pockets
- Stan Ray woven patch label
- Vintage Camo is mixed Cotton/Poly. Denim is 100% Cotton.
- Made in USA l
- Machine wash cold