Berthoud's leather saddles are renowned for their comfort and quality. We've got their Aspin/ Aravis saddles available which are their more touring/ randonneur focused models. Aspin just means "stainless steel rails", whereas Aravis means "Ti rails". Berthoud leather is thick, pre-softened, and vegetable tanned so they break in quick and stay comfy longer. Here is list of details from their site:
"- Highly resistant technical composite backplate and nose parts for flex and vibration dampening.
- Saddle bag loops and M4 threaded inserts in the backplate accross our rando and city models
- Leather attachment points away from the seat area to avoid friction
- Securely fastened and easily removable leather thanks to 7 or 9 stainless screws and brass washers
- Fully serviceable with only 2 standard tools (5mm allen key and TX20 key)
- Patented anti-twisting brace and leather tension system"
Made in France
Rail Material- Stainless Steel (Aspin) or Titanium (Aravis)
Colors- Black, Brown, Natural, Cork
Weight- Stainless Rails- ~500g | Ti Rails- ~440g