My go-to essential any-activity skort, especially on those hot summer days. Don’t be fooled by this adorably sexy silhouette, she is a performance piece with all the details to keep you dry and cool during your ride/run/hike. Let’s breakdown all the Cheypie details that make her so special.
- Strong mid-weight Linen-Organic Cotton Blend.
- Gusseted crotch, so no seams bulking up in your crotch. The crotch is also lined in Recycled-Poly Fast-Drying Antimicrobial spandex. No embarrassing sweat patches!
- Extra layer of shell fabric on the back lined in the antimicrobial spandex to catch all the sweat on your lower back.
- Spacious back pocket with velcro closure. Perfectly sized for your phone and a set of keys.
- Hidden front pocket sized for small wallet.
- Indigenous Andean trim along inner waistband.
- Size Chart in photo gallery.
- Shell is 55%Linen and 45% Organic Cotton.
- Lining is Fast-Drying Antimicrobial Recycled-Poly Spandex.
Where is it made?
The Big Apple, NYC, Baby! By a WOC owned and operated small batch factory.
- Cheech is 4’10” wearing a X-Small Sage skort. She wears a size 24 in Madewell.
Exchanges are free but all shipping will be at your expense. Returns are 7% restock fee to cover Garretts and Brys’ time and our shipping materials.