A different spin on the Cheypie-essential-any-activity skort. Made in a 100% Organic Cotton/Cotton. One day, Sam and I were on the phone and she was like "I love the Cheypie skort but I wish it was in a slightly heavier fabric." BOOM, Sam Skort is born! Don’t be fooled by this adorably sexy silhouette, she is a performance piece with all the details to keep you comfortable during your ride/hike/skate sesh. Let’s breakdown all the Sam Skort details that make her so special.
- Mid-weight Organic Cotton or Regular Cotton made in the USA.
- Gusseted crotch, so no seams bulking up in your crotch. The crotch is also lined in Recycled-Poly Fast-Drying Antimicrobial spandex. No embarrassing sweat patches!
- Extra layer of shell fabric on the back lined in the antimicrobial spandex to catch all the sweat on your lower back.
- Spacious back pocket with velcro closure. Perfectly sized for your phone and a set of keys.
- Hidden front pocket sized for small wallet.
- Indigenous Andean trim along inner waistband.
- Front zipper fly with button.
- Side button closure for front skirt.
- !! PLEASE NOTE these fit about a half size smaller than the Cheypie linen skort.
- Dusty Lavender (Shell) is 100% Cotton made in the USA.
- Bazooka Gum (Shell) is 100% Cotton made in the USA.
- Olive (Shell) is 100% Organic Cotton made in the USA.
- Baby Blue (Shell) is 100% Organic Cotton made in the USA.
- Lining is Fast-Drying Antimicrobial Recycled-Poly Spandex. Made in China.
Where is it made?
The Big Apple, NYC, Baby! By a WOC owned and operated small batch factory.
- Both Jjinju and Patty are 5'3" in size small skort. They normally wear 25-26 Madewell jeans.
Exchanges are free but all shipping will be at your expense. Returns are 7% restock fee to cover Garrett's time and our shipping materials.