Inspired by the tiny shorts worn by Australian tradies (skilled, manual profesh). When Matt and I first met, he expressed his difficulties in finding a durable pair of nice looking shorts, that could withstand his long bike tours around the world without blowing out the crotch or back pockets. This pair of shorts, like everything I design, is made to last, feel comfortable on the saddle, and take your look on and off the bike.
- Strong 10oz. Organic Cotton Canvas. Sourced from a mill in Missouri, USA.
- Triple-stitched on outer seam and inseam around gusset.
- Gusseted crotch, no seams bulking up in your crotch. Crotch is lined in Recycled-Poly Fast-Drying Antimicrobial spandex. No embarrassing sweat patches!
- Extra layer of shell fabric on interior of back panels. Lined in Antimicrobial Spandex to catch the sweat on your lower back.
- Bottom half of back pockets have two layers of shell fabric for max durability.
- Spacious front pocket bags.
- Multi-Color embroidered Crust Logo.
- Brass YKK zipper with pink trim.
- In collaboration with Indigenous Latina-Owned, Casa Verde.
- Size Chart in photo gallery.
- These run half a size bigger than your typical short so choose your size carefully. Reference measurement chart against a pair of shorts that fit you well.
- 100% 10oz. Organic Cotton.
- Lining is Fast-Drying Antimicrobial Recycled-Poly Spandex.
- Wash cold and hang dry or lay flat to dry.
- PLEASE DO NOT WASH HOT OR MACHINE DRY. This will shrink shorts and disrupt longevity of clothing.
Where is it made?
Los Angeles by POC owned factory that specializes in manufacturing of workwear.
Model Sizes and Fit:
- Sizes fit about half a size larger to accommodate for accidental machine drying and for those who would like to wear a chamois bib under shorts.
- Garret is 6' wearing size 30 in Natural, Tan, and Dark Gray.
- Latane is 5'9" wearing size 32 in Brown and Black.
Exchanges are free but all shipping will be at your expense. Returns are 7% restock fee to cover Garrett and Latane’s time and our shipping materials.